Services / Account Based Targeting
Account Based Targeting
Account Based Targeting: The market is changing, it’s getting more accurate.
According to The 2015 State of Account-Based Marketing Study conducted by SiriusDecisions, 92 percent of companies consider the value of ABM and see the strategy as a ‘must have’ for B2B marketing.
Know your customers; know their need, find out your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP). ABM methodology is an effective B2B marketing strategy which focuses on a set of accounts that falls under your marketing specifications.
With ABM it’s clear, who you are trying to target, what you want to say to them and where you want to say it.
- Plan ABM with your Marketing and Sales Team.
- Organize and search your data for named accounts.
- Indentify who the decision makers/ influencers are at the named account.
- Study the named account’s business challenges and requirements.
- Know the best way of communication channel to contact the named account.
- Negotiate and make adjustment accordingly to get the deal.
‘Foxtin has helped us in way beyond the expectations; our deal closing procedure has become rapid, Thanks to Foxtin’. Ken C. (VP Operations) with one of the leading Advertising Company in CA (USA)
‘Foxtin has proved that they have the potential to generate leads which qualifies in converting prospects to Customers’. Michael D. (Director Marketing & Sales) with one of the leading software Company in CA (USA)
‘Foxtin says and does it with great efforts to fulfill the needs of their clients, They are good with SQL’. Bob P. (Director Digital Marketing) with one of the leading software company. CT (USA)